31/08/2011

No Smoking




“The book is dedicated to my husband, who quit smoking seven months ago. When he decided to stop smoking, I said, My God, it’s too bad I didn’t try to help him to stop before. Now I decide I will never use a cigarette again in any shoot. When you’re doing fashion pictures, you’re talking to lots of figures; some are very young, and they’re like sponges. So if your girl is smoking a cigarette, they can say, Oh, my God, it’s smart to smoke a cigarette, it’s good for the look, so I’m going to have one, too. And it’s totally stupid. It’s an easy solution to make a picture more interesting, but it’s not the only solution. And now it’s like, forgive me for all these cigarettes I’ve put in all these issues.” Carine Roitfeld’s

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

What do you think?